Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Just Don't Feel Like Blogging















I am having a hard time getting back into the routine of blogging. I have not been terribly busy but I guess I have been distracted by other things and I haven't been on the computer much.

My garden is slowly coming along. I have lots of little tomato, pepper and other vegetable sprouts out on the back porch. My spring salad garden is not doing as well. I was disappointed to find a huge hole that the dog had been digging when I came home from Oregon. Oh well, things are sprouting and staring to grow, so I think we will still get something.

I cooked up a large batch of pumpkins and made pumpkin butter. It has smelled delicious the last several days as it has cooked in the slow cooker!

I am hoping to get some sewing done, work in the garden some, and get a letter written today. That means it is time to get off the computer and get to work!

No comments: